APDCL Exam Result, Assam Government has formed a One Man Inquiry Committee to inquire into the matter of malpractices and irregularities etc. as alleged, in the APDCL OMR based examination, for the posts of Office-cum-Field Assistant, Sahayak etc. for fresh candidates, held on 28th April, 2019. The committee is headed by Justice Anima Hazarika, former Judge of the Gauhati High Court, Guwahati .
APDCL Exam Result:
APDCL Recruitment Details:
1. Office cum Field Assistant
No of posts: 1000
No of posts: 872
3. AAO (Assistant Accounts Officer)
No of posts: 60
4. Light Vehicle Driver
No of posts: 25
In this regard, a memorandum has been released. The committee will investigate the following key points:
1. To inquire into the allegations of malpractices and irregularities etc. in the conduct of the OMR based examination for recruitment in the post of Office-cum-Field Assistant, Sahayak etc. for fresh candidates held on 28-04-2019, under APDCL/APGCL/AEGCL, as per their Employment Notice No. MD/APDCUHR/REC(2017-18)201 7/85/1 19, dated 14th August, 2018.
2. To examine all the parameters right from initiation of the process of recruitment and to see whether all provisions of relevant Service Rules as well as other provisions relating to maintenance of roster, reservation for woman, SC, ST, PWD etc have been taken care of by the concerned company as well as the process of holding of the examination at different centers for selection of candidates.
3. The Committee may hear the complainants if required, record their statements and conduct field inspection of the exam centers if desired.
4. To study the SOP for entry in strong rooms, examine and verify the process of transportation and storage of OMR Sheets.
5. The Committee may decide whether CCTV footage needs to be look into by the Committee and decide accordingly.
6. The Committee may also hear the recruitment committee, their views and observations and steps taken regarding maintenance of transparency.
7. The Committee will also suggest in detail as regards to the fairness of holding the examination and may advice whether the OMR sheets to be evaluated in presence of Officers to be deputed by the Government in the Power (Elect.) Department.
8. Any other view as deem fit.
In this regard, the Committee invites Written Statements or Representations from the Government of Assam, Power (Electricity) Department, Dispur, Guwahati, APDCL/APGCL/AEGCL, aggrieved persons, candidates, organizations and members of general public acquainted with the issues relating to the subject matter of the enquiry.
Such Written Statements preferably supported by affidavit or representations may be filed either individually or collectively by a group of persons. Every person filing such Written Statement or Representation shall furnish full name, postal address, phone number, and enclose therewith:
(A) A list of witnesses with address, if any, and
(B) A list of supporting documents if any, with original or true copies thereof as are in his/her/their possession or power and in case of any document(s) not in his/her/their possession, the name(s) and address(s) of the persons(s) in whose possession or power those are and from whom such document(s) may be obtained.
The Written Statements or Representations shall be submitted in triplicate to the undersigned personally or through authorised representatives addressing the Committee during office hours or by registered post with A/D, to reach the office of the Committee within three weeks from the date of publication [21/06/2020] of the Notice in the newspapers. The postal address of the Committee is “Old AERC Building, Six Mile, Guwahati, Assam, PIN – 781022”.
The Committee in due course shall fix and notify the place(s), date(s) and time of its sitting for hearing/ recording of evidences as per law.